Please note that submission of application does not guarantee admission. Admission is based on the outcome of a suitability assessment by
Eden School’s psychologists, careful review by the Admissions & Review Committee, and the availability of sufficient physical and
trained teaching resources.
- The child needs to be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident of Singapore.
- Non-Singapore Citizen may apply for admission to Eden School subject to Ministry of Education's terms and conditions:
In accordance to these terms and conditions, Singaporean children with special needs are given priority of places and there are no Singaporean disabled children on the waiting list. As we always have a waitlist of Singapore citizens and Permanent Resident of Singapore for a place in Eden, we are not able to serve non-citizens at the moment.
- At the year of admission, the child has to turn 7 years old and not exceed 18 years of age.
Diagnosis: Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- The child needs to be diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- This should be supported by a diagnostic or psychological report or written statement.
The child must be able to work in a group of at least 3 students in a class
Psychological and Medical Assessments
- The psychological assessment should not exceed two years from the date of application.
- The medical assessment should not exceed one year from date of application.
- At the time of application into Eden School, the student should be independent in toileting and mobility.