1. Singapore Citizens with special educational needs will be given absolute priority for admission to Eden School.
2. Singapore Permanent Residents (PR) and Foreigners may apply for admission to Eden School subject to Ministry of Education's terms and conditions. In accordance to these terms and conditions, PR and foreigners will be served only if there are no Singapore Citizen children on the wait list. As we always have a wait list of Singapore citizen children, we are not able to serve non-citizens at the moment.
1. At the time of admission, the child has to turn 7 years old and not exceed 15 years of age.
Diagnosis Of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
1. The child needs to be diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
2. The diagnosis must be supported by a diagnostic report or written statement from a relevant medical professional or psychologist.
Psychological and Medical Assessment
1. The psychological assessment should not exceed two years from the date of application.
2. The medical assessment should not exceed one year from date of application.