- All school fees are to be paid by the 5th of every month.
- May and June school fees will be collected in the month of May.
- November and December school fees will be collected in the month of November.
Modes of Payment
- Parents are encouraged to pay school fees via GIRO.
- Payment via cash should be made at the General Office during office hours.
- All crossed cheques are to be made out to Eden School. Indicate your child’s name and class on the back of the cheque.
School fees are currently fixed at S$350 per month for Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents. The fees are subject to revision depending on the financial requirements of operations.
No student, if deemed suitable for Eden School, will be deprived of an education because he/she cannot afford it.
About 40% of Eden School students, who meet our eligibility criteria, pay lower than the listed school fees. They receive financial subsidies computed according to their family income, paying school fees from as low as $0 per month. Students on subsidy are also provided uniforms and meal allowance. Families who meet means tested criteria are also given transport subsidy for school bus fares.